Any deployment updates for fall 2017-spring 2018?

Hi @all,

On the NCL website, several new 2017/18 itineraries were uploaded today :):

-NCL Jade: 10-11 night Caribbean and Central America/Panama from/to Miami

-NCL Star: 7 night Mex. Riviera and 14 night Panama Canal LA <--> Miami

-NCL Sun: 14 night South America Valparaiso <--> Buenos Aires

Some gaps are still missing, since NCL Sun is just showing up from Jan - Mar. 2018, surely the Sep. - Dec. 2017/18 itineraries will follow soon (I assume Panama Canal prior to South America).

The repos of NCL PEarl from LA to New Orleans and New Orleans to LA are still not loaded.

This seems to be common for NCL, they seem to be last with announcement quite regularly.

We are waiting for the equivalent in 2017-18 of the Star's Asia cruise in 2016-17 but we may not see it till after the Star has at least started this year's cruise to see how it is going.

Like the rest of us you will just have to keep looking at NCL.com.

Mike

Still waiting on the Asian itinerary.:confused:

And nothing for Mexican Riviera beyond 04/2017. That's going to be a strange absence. Could NCL really drop that route completely? If that's the case, I'm currently booked on the last available NCL MexRiv cruise...

I am seeing some now on the .EU search;

Norwegian Star

01 December 2017 for 14 nights

Miami, USA; Cartagena, Colombia; Transit of Panama Canal; Puntarenas, Costa Rica; Corinto, Nicaragua; Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala; Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala; Acapulco, Mexico; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Los Angeles, USA

Norwegian Star

15 December 2017 for 7 nights

Los Angeles, USA; Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Mazatlán, Mexico; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Los Angeles, USA

Also Dec 22, Dec 29

Norwegian Star

05 January 2018 for 14 nights

Los Angeles, USA; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Acapulco, Mexico; Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala; San Juan Del Sur; Puntarenas, Costa Rica; Transit of Panama Canal; Cartagena, Colombia; Miami, USA

Also Feb 2

Norwegian Star

02 March 2018 for 9 nights

Los Angeles, USA; Manzanillo; Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Mazatlán, Mexico; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Los Angeles, USA

I just booked the Panama canal cruise on the Star sailing from Los Angeles 02/02/2018 . Really excited because i`ve been waiting to do a canal crossing for years . Now i just have to wait another 551 days until we sail :eek: