Just off harmony

Just off harmony. Had a fabulous time. Aqua theatre show still not on. Showed match on big screens though last night. Few workers about but nothing to worry u. All in all. Had fabulous time no hiccups. So anyone boarding today don't worry

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yep we had a fantastic time on Harmony - yes there are a few bits that are being finished off but the vast majority is in full working order. The Grease show is very good , I liked the Solaruim area , Central Park is an amazing space , yes the Bars do get busy at night but the staff are working so hard , the silent disco is a must as well - wish I was going to Barcelona today

Edited by mdb77

Hi, So glad you had a great time. I know everybody has their own preference; but how were the beds on this ship? Just trying to set our expectations. I have tried to read several reviews of the ship so far; but may have missed this answer. Thanks, and I can't wait to get on this ship in October, no matter what the answer is.

Hi, So glad you had a great time. I know everybody has their own preference; but how were the beds on this ship? Just trying to set our expectations. I have tried to read several reviews of the ship so far; but may have missed this answer. Thanks, and I can't wait to get on this ship in October, no matter what the answer is.

Firm but comfortable, more of a memory foam bed. Choice of two different density pillows again firm and semi-soft. In our opinion some of the best we have had on a cruise.

Martyn

Firm but comfortable, more of a memory foam bed. Choice of two different density pillows again firm and semi-soft. In our opinion some of the best we have had on a cruise.

Martyn

Thank you for replying. Choice of pillows is nice. I have memory foam pillows and love them; so if the bed is like that all will be good.

Martyn

Our bed was a regular mattress with a memory foam topper. We didn't get a choice of pillow but I didn't ask and maybe higher classes of cabin automatically have more choice.

The pillows were good quality and comfortable. The bed was just ok. I slept well but mainly because I was exhausted by being so busy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums