Water - preorder

cruisinlawn

Others have posted that any re-order is from room service and will incur the gratuity (15%?) in addition to the Fun Shops price.

You would need to be in your cabin to receive the room service order but still a good price and convenience. I'm leaning towards ordering 2 initially just to be done with it.

Remember if you have cruised before you also get a complimentary 1 liter bottle of water.

Is that per Past Guest or per cabin? All 3 of us have cruised with Carnival several times? This is to make-up for getting booted out of the Past Guest Party?

Is that per Past Guest or per cabin? All 3 of us have cruised with Carnival several times? This is to make-up for getting booted out of the Past Guest Party?

Everyone from Red VIFP up gets - Complimentary 1 liter bottle of water

(Delivered to stateroom on all sailings) DH and I each got one.

To make up for no party for gold - Appreciation drink on 5+ day cruises (on the last evening of the cruise after 5pm. Again, DH and I each got a coupon.

We have three of us and we order 2 12 packs of water at the start plus drink the 3 liter bottles. Something about sunshine and sea gets us to drink a lot of water in the room. We take bottles with us ashore too.

I did not know about this. Thanks!

There will be a large bottle in your room that is NOT free - sometimes the free bottle does not arrive until day 2 -it will be clearly labeled as your past guest gift bottle. It will have a hang tag on it with your name.

We have pre-ordered the 12pack @ $4 to have in cabin. Question...if we would like additional throughout cruise, is this available through steward at same cost ($4). TIA. Enjoy:)

Better get more then 1.

How do I pre order water? The only option I found was to 'gift' water. Is there a way to pre order and have it added to my sign and sail account? Or is it all pre-pay? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How do I pre order water? The only option I found was to 'gift' water. Is there a way to pre order and have it added to my sign and sail account? Or is it all pre-pay? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Prepay. Put a fun note to yourself in the gift message section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Others have posted that any re-order is from room service and will incur the gratuity (15%?) in addition to the Fun Shops price. This is not correct. You order from Room Service for the same price as the Fun Shops' price. No 15% gratuity added to Room Service orders.

You would need to be in your cabin to receive the room service order but still a good price and convenience. You would be expected to tip the Room Service delivery person a buck or two.

Just an FYI :)

On the Glory the last week of April, we bought a pack right at the bar by the pizza. I asked at Guest Services about buying one and was told most of the bars have them for sale. It was $4 plus 15%

Prepay. Put a fun note to yourself in the gift message section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HA! I did just that! I wrote to my best friend, "Happy sailing, nothing is too good for you!" :p

I'll bet she never even sees the note, but it was fun writing it.

On the Glory the last week of April, we bought a pack right at the bar by the pizza. I asked at Guest Services about buying one and was told most of the bars have them for sale. It was $4 plus 15%

Thanks. That's good to know. Earlier this month on the Conquest, we asked at the coffee bar that's in the buffet area, and we were told we could buy 12 bottles but it would cost what 12 individual bottles cost. We didn't think about asking at a bar.