Sid's solo adventure on the Escape, May 21-28 2016

sid_9169

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sid, first let me say I am so sorry for your loss.

Also, thanks for taking time to do this for us readers! I love reading reviews like yours! If you have a chance, would you mind sharing a few of your pictures?

Thank you both for your kind words... @SeekingKillerWhales - NCL is the greatest line for solos, I've been on 6 now with Norwegian...@Tminish - Sorry, I'm not computer literate enough to post pictures, but thank you for reading about my adventure...

Thanks for this review! (Granted a year late, but just saw it thanks to the bump.) You've inspired me to check out solo cabins!

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

Sid, first let me say I am so sorry for your loss.

Also, thanks for taking time to do this for us readers! I love reading reviews like yours! If you have a chance, would you mind sharing a few of your pictures?

Sid, I'm going on the Escape on September 2nd. I loved your depiction of your adventure. I love everything about cruising, and am especially partial to the fact that I can stay out late, enjoy the piano bar and drink as much as I want because I'm not driving the ship! I dearly loved your story of the love of your life and how she accompanies you on your cruises. As a typical teen, I was at odds with my father in my younger years; however, as we grew older and I matured, he and I became best of friends. I often asked my parents to accompany my family on various vacations. He enjoyed cruising and visiting other countries. He passed away two years ago and he is deeply missed. I relay all of this because I carry his ashes with me on every vacation I go on. He never went to Alaska, but he has now been to several Alaskan cities, as well as the Yukon Territory of Canada, because I took him with us on our Alaskan cruise. Thank you for sharing a piece of your heart with all of us and for reminding me to keep on embracing life.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app