Port Everglades boarding time

Anyone know if Port Everglades in following boarding times on boarding passes??? Just checked mine and its 1:30-3:30 I'm usually on the boat by 11-11:30!!!!

We just got back (on Saturday) from a cruise on the Conquest out of Port Everglades. Boarding for the cruise began about 11:40, and went very smoothly. I was concerned after reading previous comments about how bad it was, but had nothing to worry about. As of yet, staggered boarding times have not been implemented at Port Everglades. We had FTTF, and were on board about 11:50. I'm sure those with lower zone numbers (Zone 1, 2 & 3) were probably on board close to 12:00. If you want to be on board early, and don't have priority boarding, try to get to the port between 10:00 - 10:30, so that you can get a low zone number for boarding. For those ports (such as Port Everglades) that don't yet have staggered boarding times, Carnival is still sending out emails to some people asking that they not arrive until 1:30 - 3:30. This helps prevent having 3,000 people all at the port at the same time. If you show up at 10:00 a.m., you won't be denied entrance to the port just because there is a suggested time of 1:30 on your boarding pass.

Edited by beachbum53

Staggered Check-In has been rolled out to all vessels sailing from Galveston, Honolulu, Miami, and New Orleans. It will be rolling out in Norfolk starting June 10, 2016.

Thanks for sharing, but the OP specifically asked about Port Everglades (Ft. Lauderdale).

Thanks for sharing, but the OP specifically asked about Port Everglades (Ft. Lauderdale).

That's why I posted the ports that do have it. Now they know for sure that Port Everglades doesn't have it because it isn't listed in the ones that do have it.