Looking for name of guest speaker

Smallfamily

Hi we had an amazing guest speaker on celebrity infinity panama cruise last year and I'm trying to find out his name. He was very funny and educational, looked a little like Robin Williams and always wore different silly hats. He packed the theatre every rime he spoke. He was maybe in his 60's and had his blond wife traveling with him and said he was staying on for Alaska the whole summer. Thx :)

Milos (pronounced Milosh)! Originally from Dubrovnic, which he left as a young child. Knowledgeable and funny. He referred to New Zealand as "Newsy Land", and now I'll never think of it in any other way. Would happily attend his presentations on a future cruise.

Wondering if he'll be around for the transpacific from Vancouver to Japan after doing Alaska. If anyone comes in contact with him, please ask and post here.

Thanks!

Betsy

Milos (pronounced Milosh)! Originally from Dubrovnic, which he left as a young child. Knowledgeable and funny. He referred to New Zealand as "Newsy Land", and now I'll never think of it in any other way. Would happily attend his presentations on a future cruise.

Wondering if he'll be around for the transpacific from Vancouver to Japan after doing Alaska. If anyone comes in contact with him, please ask and post here.

Thanks!

Betsy

He is on Milli for the foreseeable future...