Presidential family suite booking?

I am interested in booking a presidential family suite on an Oasis class ship is there any way to look up availability online or do I have to call Royal Caribbean?

Since it requires a minimum number of occupants you'll need to call.

Thank you. Is there a suite on allure or oasis with more than 2 bedrooms now?

No. There are several different 2 bedroom suites but nothing larger. You could look at connecting suites. I believe that there are Owners suites or Grand Suites that connect with other suites. Edit...Grand and Owners suites only connect with balcony cabins.

Deck 12 there are 2 Royal family suites that connect for a total of 4 bedrooms.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

No. There are several different 2 bedroom suites but nothing larger. You could look at connecting suites. I believe that there are Owners suites or Grand Suites that connect with other suites. Edit...Grand and Owners suites only connect with balcony cabins.

Deck 12 there are 2 Royal family suites that connect for a total of 4 bedrooms.

If you get a grand suite that connects to a balcony do the balcony folks get suite benefits? My wife wants to bring her sister and nephew and it would work out best if they had their own cabin.

If you get a grand suite that connects to a balcony do the balcony folks get suite benefits? My wife wants to bring her sister and nephew and it would work out best if they had their own cabin.

No. They would need to bein a suite as well. The 2 bed ATS may work for you.

Edited by Spurschick

Thank you. Is there a suite on allure or oasis with more than 2 bedrooms now?

The RLS on Oasis and Allure have two bedrooms. I am sure that Harmony is the same. There is also a pull out couch. I have a review of that cabin below in my signature. The new OLS and GLS on deck 17 have separate areas for the main bedroom and a couch that pulls out but they are not separate bedrooms. The full ATS also have 2 bedrooms and a pull out couch.

Hopefully any of these cabins might help you out and Star class perks will be available to you and your family. Otherwise the Harmony cabin that others are mentioning might be the one. Hopefully it has Star Class perks. :)

Edited by A&L_Ont