Is there a way to see if a rollaway can be added to a 4 person room?

poobears

Yes I know I can call but I'd prefer not to just yet. My sister mentioned this morning that she'd like to go on the cruise with us. It would be just her so the only way she could go would be if we could add her to our room, she doesn't want to pay the 2nd person rate. I upgraded our room to a 4 person balcony on the lido last week on the Triumph, room 9273 and I can't remember if it had a note saying a rollaway/trundle could be added for a fifth passenger or not when I booked it. I'm pretty sure it did.

Is there a spot on the website where you look at the room to see? I tried going on the website and looking at a far away cruise to pull the room up but the website will only show 2 4 people rooms available on the Lido no matter what cruise you pick and 1 5 person room, the same exact rooms #'s on every cruise. UGH

Yes I know I can call but I'd prefer not to just yet. My sister mentioned this morning that she'd like to go on the cruise with us. It would be just her so the only way she could go would be if we could add her to our room, she doesn't want to pay the 2nd person rate. I upgraded our room to a 4 person balcony on the lido last week on the Triumph, room 9273 and I can't remember if it had a note saying a rollaway/trundle could be added for a fifth passenger or not when I booked it. I'm pretty sure it did.

Is there a spot on the website where you look at the room to see? I tried going on the website and looking at a far away cruise to pull the room up but the website will only show 2 4 people rooms available on the Lido no matter what cruise you pick and 1 5 person room, the same exact rooms #'s on every cruise. UGH

You cannot add a 5th person to room 9273.

9274 on the Triumph is a 5 person cabin - check with your PVP to see if you can move to that cabin.. You can see the maximum number of folks to a cabin on the Carnival website, explore-ships - triumph = see deck plans - hold your mouse over a room and a pop up will tell you the occupancy.

Thank you, I will double check with her and make sure she wants to go and then give the a call and see if they have a cabin open. If not she said she will just wait and go with us next year. Thanks :)

Cabin 9273 does not have a trundle bed or a sofa it is only for 4. You could move to cabin 9270, or 9274 those hold 5 people and are the same category as you have.

Edited by Legend

According to what I'm seeing, the deck 9 balcony rooms that can sleep 5 are 9270, 9274, & 9265. 9265 would be considered a downgrade, which wouldn't be allowed if you're under the Early Saver rate.

You could also upgrade one category to an 8F on deck 10. There are 3 rooms that can sleep 5 there: 1061, 1064, & 1065. Room 1114 on deck 11 would also work, and it's also only one category up from yours.

Edited by k2excursion