Allure MTD questions...is the MDR the only place and timing question

I thought that I had requested a 5:30 time each day on my schedule for MTD however it is showing as a range of 5:30-7:30...I am assuming that that doesn't matter and we can show up at any time?

I do have a few questions though:

I have a list that I found on line that there are other restaurants that are complimentary..American Icon, The Grande but on my reservation it lists that it is only the main dining room. Are we able to eat in the other places with MTD?

It is just the two of us, so is there a way that we will be assured we are in a table for two? Reading the previous posts it doesn't not seem like there is a problem with this. Thanks!

Allure has three deck dining room, each deck with a different name and decor. However, they all serve the same food from the same menus that change daily.

In your planner it schedules 2 hours for dinner. Your reservation is for 5:30 but the planner won't let you schedule anything in the 2 hour time period. Since you will be requesting a table for 2 I would highly doubt that dinner will take you 2 hours but it is set up that way just in case.