Ship hits dock in Ketchikan

tracyktn

Hey Dallas16, do ya think there will be someone who was on the Infinity, will go see a lawyer & sue? Just a thought.:rolleyes:

Would you? Just a thought [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Per an article I read today, cruise pier repairs have started and set to be complete by 5th July, damage not quite as severe as thought, no underwater damage, no replacement billings/ berthing dolphins required as damage can be repaired. Cruise ships are likely to tender passengers to berth 3 where there is no alternative berth available for the ship to ensure that local businesses do not lose any trade

I hope their schedule is right. We are supposed to dock there on July 7th. :D

Hey Dallas16, do ya think there will be someone who was on the Infinity, will go see a lawyer & sue? Just a thought.:rolleyes:

There was no injury caused to any passenger on the ship, apart from a bit of inconvenience that was quickly rectified by onboard credit for all passengers, there is nothing to sue for, the only people getting compensation from Celebrity will be the Port of Ketchikan for the repair bill

I hope their schedule is right. We are supposed to dock there on July 7th. :D

The article did say that they hoped for work to be completed before that. That is the latest deadline they have for the work to be completed

We are scheduled to be in port on Monday June 13 - tendering in according to our TA. I just hope the re-shuffling of ships in port won't affect our already inconvenient arrival in Ketchikan!!! Actually, have never had to tender in and am expecting the worst ....