Cool as a Cucumber

ba98157643

Hi

Just a quick one. We have just booked our third trip on the QM2. We did a WB TA in Nov 12 and the Fjords in Jul 2013, both of which we throughly enjoyed. We have decided to do another WB TA in November just for the sheer relaxation it gives us being away from everything for 7 days. Pure bliss!

My partner took a particular liking to a cocktail in the Commodore club which we think was called cool as a cucumber. Does anyone know if this is still available. Luckily it's not a deal breaker as its already booked. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Chances are they will still make it for you even if not on the revised cocktail menu

Totally agree - on my last cruise I wanted sex on the beach and they were able to organise that no problem at all

:eek:

J

They keep ALL the recipes for the various cocktails on their system even years after they have been removed from the current list.

I particularly liked a Milky Way Martini that has been discontinued, but a quick scroll through their bar computer recently and there it was - together with the current price!

Edited by cruiseluvva

1.5–2 oz white rum (depending on how strong you want it

1 oz cucumber-cilantro syrup* Frozen cucumber and lime slices Crushed ice Club soda Instructions

Fill an old-fashioned glass one-quarter full of crushed ice. Then add the cucumber-cilantro syrup and rum.

Top off with club soda. Put in frozen cucumber and lime slices. Garnish with lime slice and sprig of cilantro. *Cucmber-cilantro syrup Ingredients: ½ cup fresh cilantro ½ cup sugar ½ cup water juice of 1 lime ¼ of a medium cucumber, chopped

this is not a Cunard special drink ... it is "common" also not everyplace will have all the ingredients I'm sure ....

it was actually recommended in an article about a local beach side place in our local paper today . . .

just sayin . . .

Edited by Capt_BJ