Harvest Caye private villas

iriefeeln

On the renderings for the private island I noticed some "private beach side villas" . Does anyone know what the cost to rent those for the day will be? And or what will be included in that cost?

thank you in advance for the replies....

I haven't seen any pricing info released yet. I know some Harvest Caye options are showing up under shore excursions for our November Dawn sailing - does anybody know if this is where these types of things show up for reservation?

This is all I've seen as far as amenities...

"Along its 7-acre beach will be 11 luxury air-conditioned villas that can be rented for up to 10 people. The beach villas have restrooms, indoor and outdoor showers, hammocks and a dedicated concierge for food and beverages."

From...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/fl-norwegian-harvest-caye-news-20160316-story.html

904d0042e35652d4100eda26e0d9c85c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I haven't seen any pricing info released yet. I know some Harvest Caye options are showing up under shore excursions for our November Dawn sailing - does anybody know if this is where these types of things show up for reservation?

Doug -- are the pool cabanas showing up for you yet? If so, what is the cost on your cruise? We're on the Getaway in February and we're thinking about doing a pool cabana. There is nothing showing for that port yet, though.

While I'd love to do one of the villas, I don't think the spend would be worth it for us.

Doug -- are the pool cabanas showing up for you yet? If so, what is the cost on your cruise? We're on the Getaway in February and we're thinking about doing a pool cabana. There is nothing showing for that port yet, though.

Nope - this is all that's showing up for Harvest Caye at this point (gotta love that premature five star review)...

0be923c1a418b91a5fcce6a769ad1ab3.jpg

7079223ff9c1190073a956c5db9b54e9.jpg

c5291ad83d18d08b8ec73d7c93164084.jpg

7f183cf3251fe458bdde0419961205e0.jpg

I was wondering the same thing for my cruise in March. I see the same excursions posted above on the site, but nothing about the cabanas.

$400+ for a SMALL cabana?!:eek: Yikes. I was hoping that would be the price for a large one...might have to rethink this.

I was wondering the same thing for my cruise in March. I see the same excursions posted above on the site, but nothing about the cabanas.

$400+ for a SMALL cabana?!:eek: Yikes. I was hoping that would be the price for a large one...might have to rethink this.

An how did you go about renting those cabanas? can you do that prior to sail? or do you have to wait until you are physically on the island?

An how did you go about renting those cabanas? can you do that prior to sail? or do you have to wait until you are physically on the island?

Cabanas on NCL's island in the Bahamas were available before the cruise as a shore excursion.

Rumors about Harvest Caye state that the villas will only be available once on board. The cabanas on Harvest Caye are more tent-like and surround the pool as opposed to actual buildings and on the beach (at least according to renders made available).

Nope - this is all that's showing up for Harvest Caye at this point (gotta love that premature five star review)...

Thanks! If the cabanas at the pool are outrageously priced, I may just consider this a sea day. Get off the ship, walk around a bit and then head back to do things with hopefully fewer people around.