Room service on Infinity

graysonman

Hi everyone!

My wife and I are going on the Infinity to Alaska in August. We were just wondering what the room service is like on that ship. We are Concierge class and I now see that the CC room service menu has changed from our previous CC cruise. 3 years ago on Summit based on Celebrity website.. Does anyone have a picture of the most recent CC breakfast menu? We loved starting our day with a nice hot breakfast arriving at our cabin each morning. Any thoughts about breakfast room service on Infinity? Looking forward to seeing Alaska!

Hi everyone!

My wife and I are going on the Infinity to Alaska in August. We were just wondering what the room service is like on that ship. We are Concierge class and I now see that the CC room service menu has changed from our previous CC cruise. 3 years ago on Summit based on Celebrity website.. Does anyone have a picture of the most recent CC breakfast menu? We loved starting our day with a nice hot breakfast arriving at our cabin each morning. Any thoughts about breakfast room service on Infinity? Looking forward to seeing Alaska!

Good Evening --

I can't speak to the Infinity specifically - but we were on the Connie April/May this year, in Concierge, & enjoyed the hot breakfast served out on our balcony many mornings. I would think the menus were similar (both Millennium Class) - but maybe not. We'll be on the Infinity in December. Enjoy your trip!!!!