LIVE Periscope and Blog from Allure of the Seas June 5-12, 2016

Hello all...

I am about half way into my Allure of the Seas cruise and wanted to remind everyone that I am Periscoping LIVE this week.

I can be found under the username M_W_M_K on the app.

Also, I am willing to hunt down the answers to any questions you may have, so please let me know.

I will add my review and thoughts of the ship and service at the end of the week. In the meantime, let me know where you want me to scope from and if you have questions!

Thanks,

Matt

I have been following you since I will be on the same itinerary in a couple of weeks. Could you please post cruise compasses when you get back? It will be great to see since this is the first time for this itinerary.

Also, drink menu pics would be great. Still trying to decide on drink package. For example, how much would a regular pina colada or strawberry daiquiri be without the drink package?

Thanks for your scopes!

Please report back as to whether they offer the drink punch cards towards the end of the cruise. Thanks for your posts and periscopes! I will be sailing Allure June 19!! [emoji4][emoji568]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Please report back as to whether they offer the drink punch cards towards the end of the cruise. Thanks for your posts and periscopes! I will be sailing Allure June 19!! [emoji4][emoji568]

The punch card was advertised on the stateroom messaging system for the first time on day 5. Interestingly enough, the message has disappeared today on day 6 (I didn't delete it).

So I don't know if it was a one day offering or what. The only place I've heard or seen it was in my inbox.

It is 10 drinks for $80.

Hope this helps.

The punch card was advertised on the stateroom messaging system for the first time on day 5. Interestingly enough, the message has disappeared today on day 6 (I didn't delete it).

So I don't know if it was a one day offering or what. The only place I've heard or seen it was in my inbox.

It is 10 drinks for $80.

Hope this helps.

you'd think it would be in the compass too? thanks

How do you access what you are posting live?

Go into your App Store (Google Play or Apple Store) and search and download "Periscope". You can then sign into the app using your Twitter account or create a new account from the splash screen.

Once signed in, use the search feature to find "M_W_M_K" (without quotations) and click the "follow" button. You'll then be subscribed to my posts and will be alerted every time I go live. It will also give you the option to view saved videos from old broadcasts.

Hope this helps!

you'd think it would be in the compass too? thanks

Perhaps I should have read cover to cover before opening my big mouth. 😋

Day 5's Compass has a blurb on page 2 under "Offers of the Day" that reads:

Cruise Directors Pick of the Day

Say cheers and save on your favorite drinks during this sailing with our special onboard promotion. Pay $79 and enjoy 10 drinks at your choice of onboard bars, restaurants and lounges. Your discount card is valid for the purchase of most beers, glasses of wine and cocktails as well as fountain sodas, specialty coffee and fresh juices. Visit any bar onboard to purchase your drink card. Not available for Starbucks purchases.

Hope this helps!

Matt!! Thanks for reporting back!! I have not heard of any recent reports of Allure offering punch cards - You have given me hope!! I will keep my eyes peeled starting on day 5!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app