4 in a cabin

susan1957

Yes, there are cabins that have 2 beds, a sofa and a trundle. I think most ships have some with this configuration. You can call your PVP, TA or directly to Carnival and ask for specifics.

You would probably need a suite to get that. It would probably be cheap to book a balcony with an interior room across the hall. GS will give the other guests keys to your room if you want so everyone can enjoy the balcony. You will have a lot more space, two bathrooms, and probably cost you less than 4 people in a balcony, and definitely less than a suite.

I can't speak for any other ship in carnival's fleet but I have stayed in the Grand Suite on the Pride and I know for a fact we had one bad ,a huge sifa and one upper berth that came out of the ceiling. I think the Captains Suite on the sunshine has more than one bed plus a trundle bed. But you would still have to get a suite. HAPPY SAILING!!!

You would probably need a suite to get that. It would probably be cheap to book a balcony with an interior room across the hall. GS will give the other guests keys to your room if you want so everyone can enjoy the balcony. You will have a lot more space, two bathrooms, and probably cost you less than 4 people in a balcony, and definitely less than a suite.

This ^

Doing the balcony/interior combo was definitely cheaper for us as compared to a balcony that sleeps 4. And all the benefits you point out!