Miami hotel HELP!

aeegee

Hampton Inn Brickell hits all your needs and includes brkfst. Join the hhonors club as there's a sale going on now too.

The AAA rate is actually cheaper. :)

Glad to see this Hampton Inn is still getting good reviews here on CC, as we're booked there for a pre-cruise night in January. (Booked awhile ago and have watched the rates creep up....)

Any advice regarding La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East? The reviews on Trip Advisor are pretty good. I can book a King Sized bed Suite for 150.00 for one night which includes 7 days of parking (we are driving from Ocala) and free one way transportation to the port. Return transportation is 10.00/pp.

I tried Hampton Inn but they didn't have anything available for my travel dates.

Any advice regarding La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East? The reviews on Trip Advisor are pretty good. I can book a King Sized bed Suite for 150.00 for one night which includes 7 days of parking (we are driving from Ocala) and free one way transportation to the port. Return transportation is 10.00/pp.

I tried Hampton Inn but they didn't have anything available for my travel dates.

• 3 weeks later...

La Quinta East is an often suggested budget motel near the airport - located next door to the Embassy Suites. Sort of isolated - no nearby dining or shopping options, but you will have a car so that is not a big deal.

Figure on $25-30 for the taxi post cruise to get back to your car.

Doesn't anyone have info on the Pullman Miami Airport hotel ? How is it and location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the Pullman is the new name for the old Sofitel Miami Airport, which was often suggested on this board, more for day rooms for those with late flights.