Luggage Transfers

Jme4166

This is our first time cruising with NCL...Just wondering if they have luggage transfers like other cruise lines? Our flight is not until 5pm and I really don't know what else to do with our luggage.

Only if you take a tour with them between the terminal and the airport.

What you can do with luggage depends on where you are docking, where the airport is, how long you have and what you want/intend to do or see.

More detail might get you more help.

More detail might get you more help.

According to the OP's signature they are sailing the Gem in November, so cruising out of San Juan.

A quick search suggests that there are quite a few outfits offering tours for disembarking passengers, and a some places at the pier and downtown that offer luggage storage for the day. People have this issue at every disembarkation port, and sometimes there really is no good solution, but it looks like San Juan is a pretty easy port in this respect.

I have the same scenario next year arrive early morning into manhattan cruise terminal and flight not until 6 in the evening. Need to find somewhere to store luggage for about 6-8 hours. any suggestions would be welcome:rolleyes:

Schwartz Luggage Storage on W. 37th Street is a block closer, on ground level & open till late for those with midnight oversea flights. No worries and STS is up 3 floors without elevators. Schwartz is used by many here with good results.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk