Cruise excursions .com

I came across this website and noticed there prices are very reasonable compared to royal's I wanted to know has anyone booked with this company and was it good? I'm looking into it I only been on 1 other cruise before so I never booked excursions outside of the cruise line before I'm going on an eastern Caribbean cruise on oasis in August or if any one has suggestions on a good company or advice on booking outside the cruise line we really would like to do atv ridding in st marteen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have done a lot of excursions that are not through the cruise line. I would not hesitate to book with this company. I have not used them personally, but I did check out their shore excursions and they are consistent with what I know is offered in the various ports so they look credible to me and the prices look alright. You can go to TripAdvisor.com to find other shore excursion purveyors on each island and see reviews. Just be sure you know exactly what time it is on the ship when you disembark and take along a credit card, a little cash and your passport in case of the unlikely event that somehow you wind up missing the ship. In the ship's daily program there will be information on who to call at the port in case of emergency. Take that with you as well.

We have done a lot of excursions that are not through the cruise line. I would not hesitate to book with this company. I have not used them personally, but I did check out their shore excursions and they are consistent with what I know is offered in the various ports so they look credible to me and the prices look alright. You can go to TripAdvisor.com to find other shore excursion purveyors on each island and see reviews. Just be sure you know exactly what time it is on the ship when you disembark and take along a credit card, a little cash and your passport in case of the unlikely event that somehow you wind up missing the ship. In the ship's daily program there will be information on who to call at the port in case of emergency. Take that with you as well.

Thank you! And what excursions did u do out side of the cruise line was it through trip advisor?

Thank you! And what excursions did u do out side of the cruise line was it through trip advisor?

TripAdvisor does not sell shore excursions. They are a sister site to this one and they collect reviews of companies and excursion operators. It is a reference. A good idea would be to to the the Ports of Call forums here for the places you are visiting and ask if anyone has used them. EM

TripAdvisor does not sell shore excursions. They are a sister site to this one and they collect reviews of companies and excursion operators. It is a reference. A good idea would be to to the the Ports of Call forums here for the places you are visiting and ask if anyone has used them. EM

Ok thank you I just look through trip advisor and they have great info with numbers and everything to call thank you!!

I use tripadvisor.com to look up reviews on tour companies and then go to their websites and book directly with them. I've done so many excursions outside of the cruise line - we've been on 20 or 30 cruises (maybe more), but our private excursions are too numerous to list completely. Here's a few though:

Mr. Sanchos (Cozumel)

Bomarzo, Villa Lante and Villa Farnese (Rome)

Pompeii, Positano and Sorrento (Naples)

St. Lucia by Land and Sea (St. Lucia)

Private tour of Barcelona (Spain)

Tuscan Hill Towns (Italy)

Province and the Calanques, wine tasting and olive oil tasting (France)

Private walking tour of Rome

Day at Mystic Mountain (Jamaica)

The main thing you need to know is that you make a reservation and don't pay until the tour is over usually. However, there is always the exception to the rule. For example, I paid in advance for Mr. Sancho's via the internet since they get sold out. I wouldn't go with a tour company that wanted me to pay by giving them a credit card via email, however. What islands are you going to? I might be able to give you some suggestions. If you are going to RCCL's private island - Labadee - for one day - there you have to book something through RCCL since you are within their compound the whole time.

We have done a lot of excursions that are not through the cruise line. I would not hesitate to book with this company.

Per Cruise Critic rules, we are not allowed to "recommend" some one we have not actually used. The OP should be very careful taking a recommendation from someone who hasn't used the involved vendor.

If the OP would look on the Ports boards, they would likely see MANY threads on vendors, certainly many for Cruise excursions . com. Summary, great prices, but you need to know, while you book through them, they don't actually provide the excursion. Cruise Excursions. com is a broker, they contract with local vendors. This has caused a fair number of customer service problems.

Recommendation : do your research. Price is not the only issue here.

I use tripadvisor.com to look up reviews on tour companies and then go to their websites and book directly with them. I've done so many excursions outside of the cruise line - we've been on 20 or 30 cruises (maybe more), but our private excursions are too numerous to list completely. Here's a few though:

Mr. Sanchos (Cozumel)

Bomarzo, Villa Lante and Villa Farnese (Rome)

Pompeii, Positano and Sorrento (Naples)

St. Lucia by Land and Sea (St. Lucia)

Private tour of Barcelona (Spain)

Tuscan Hill Towns (Italy)

Province and the Calanques, wine tasting and olive oil tasting (France)

Private walking tour of Rome

Day at Mystic Mountain (Jamaica)

The main thing you need to know is that you make a reservation and don't pay until the tour is over usually. However, there is always the exception to the rule. For example, I paid in advance for Mr. Sancho's via the internet since they get sold out. I wouldn't go with a tour company that wanted me to pay by giving them a credit card via email, however. What islands are you going to? I might be able to give you some suggestions. If you are going to RCCL's private island - Labadee - for one day - there you have to book something through RCCL since you are within their compound the whole time.

Thank you I'm going to st marteen and San Juan I would like to do atv riding horse back riding or helmet diving