Harmony or Adventure?

We have been on several cruises. I do love the Oasis class and all it has to offer but I also always loved the Adventure of the seas and the southern caribbean routes. Last time we sailed Adventure it was in need of a renovation and after having been on the Freedom class ship it seemed to show its age in a way I hadn't known before. Today I got an email that Adventure is getting redone again and will feature water slides, flow rider etc. We are currently booked for Spring 2017 on the Harmony in D2s (two familys....mine with an 18 and 16 year old and our friends with their 14 year old...kids are all boys). The adventure has D2s available and we will each save $1000! Some of that I am sure we will lose in air as it is cheaper to fly to Florida then San Juan. This is going to be their 1st cruise!!!! What are your thoughts????? Not sure which way to lead them.

The mom just got back to me and said her son is set on Harmony so I think we will stick to that. :) I was thinking that too but he is soon excited about that ship. I am also excited to hear about the changes for Adventure though. Id love to sail that ship again after :)

We have been on several cruises. I do love the Oasis class and all it has to offer but I also always loved the Adventure of the seas and the southern caribbean routes. Last time we sailed Adventure it was in need of a renovation and after having been on the Freedom class ship it seemed to show its age in a way I hadn't known before. Today I got an email that Adventure is getting redone again and will feature water slides, flow rider etc. We are currently booked for Spring 2017 on the Harmony in D2s (two familys....mine with an 18 and 16 year old and our friends with their 14 year old...kids are all boys). The adventure has D2s available and we will each save $1000! Some of that I am sure we will lose in air as it is cheaper to fly to Florida then San Juan. This is going to be their 1st cruise!!!! What are your thoughts????? Not sure which way to lead them.

The mom just got back to me and said her son is set on Harmony so I think we will stick to that. :) I was thinking that too but he is soon excited about that ship. I am also excited to hear about the changes for Adventure though. Id love to sail that ship again after :)

Yes, Harmony. Good choice. Some day you will go back to the Adventure. :)

I haven't been on Harmony but we LOVE Adventure of the Seas!! I think it'll be even more marvelous after the dry dock!! You really can't beat the itinerary going out of San Juan. As you can see on my previous cruises, we love going out of San Juan and on AOS!! Spent more time with the kids on the islands and less time on a ship! Good luck whatever you decide!