Getaway last minute: Balcony GTY vs Mid Ship OV

CruiseFun56

:confused:

Looking at solo last minute deal on Getaway. What would you choose....GTY Balcony, mystery cabin assignment, with the GTY "no perks" penalty; or..... Deck 5 OV, my own cabin choice, with my own choice of 2 perks?

Both are in a similar price range and both choices are dramatically less expensive that the (inside) solo studios.

Of course, either choice would work. The Getaway looks beautiful. But still......what would you choose? TIA :)

Only you can tell if the perks are worth it to you or not. Personally I would book the cabin that comes with perks - I wouldn't book a cruise without included drink package anymore if I can choose.

Thanks to all 3 of you!!! Think deep down I probably already knew the (OV) answer. Validation from CC veterans sure does help when one is sitting on the fence.

p.s. to Sauer-Kraut. Thanks for the solo supplement reminder. Fortunately, in this case, there is a true deal, zero supplement.