Tuscan Grille and Blu menu on the Infinity in Alaskan cruises

seadancer

Does anyone have recent pictures of the Tuscan Grille or Blu menus on The Infinity?

We are going to sail in 6/4/2017! We are already planning on dining at Blu since this is the first time we've been in an Aqua class cabin but we loved the Tuscan when we were on the Silhouette.

Blu has a different menu each night, right?

Last year we found out that the company was experimenting with some menus so that's why I'm asking for pictures of the current menus.

Thank you in advance for any insight on recent experiences on board.

P.S. A picture of the menu for Bistro on five would be great too.

Here's a video compilation of (almost) every night's BLU menus and a lot of pictures of the dishes.

Here´s also a link to the online album of the stills:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JNU20zaWhCUjV3

The Tuscan Grille menu can be found on the Celebrity Cruises website. There is only one for every night.

Bistro on 5 will be replaced by Sushi on Five on all of Celebrity's ships. Don't know when that will happen on Infinity.

Edited by Miaminice

Here's a video compilation of (almost) every night's BLU menus and a lot of pictures of the dishes.

Bistro on 5 will be replaced by Sushi on Five on all of Celebrity's ships. Don't know when that will happen on Infinity.

Sushi on Five will be happening mid-July on the Infinity.

On Infinity, Tuscan was the first of all the ships to change the menu. I read several posts about the new menu and up charges for aged steak dishes. This is why I'm asking.

Thank you for the Blu information.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone who has been on the Infinity recently, could you give any information about the Tuscan Grille menu? After July they were supposed to change the menu. Since it's September now, I was hoping someone could say if the menu stayed the same with up charges for aged beef or if it did in fact change.

Thanks for your help and information.

Anyone who has been on the Infinity recently, could you give any information about the Tuscan Grille menu? After July they were supposed to change the menu. Since it's September now, I was hoping someone could say if the menu stayed the same with up charges for aged beef or if it did in fact change.

Thanks for your help and information.

We were on Infinity the end of May and our group of 7 dined one night in Tuscan. What can I say:) The smellier was attentive, the wine was great, we all ordered different entree's and everyone raved. Can't comment on Blu as we never book Aqua and don't normally book specialties but one of our group had a major birthday lol We thought the menu was balanced and everyone found something they enjoyed.