Missing reservation

ljdando

Hi we sail next week and my cruise reservation has disappeared from my Oceania profile in their website. The same has happened to the couple we are sailing with. I tried to re-add the reservation with no luck. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi we sail next week and my cruise reservation has disappeared from my Oceania profile in their website. The same has happened to the couple we are sailing with. I tried to re-add the reservation with no luck. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, it happened to me a few weeks ago, and not only that, all my previous cruises had disappeared too and the months on the calendar were in a foreign language.

Knowing there had been problems with the website I just left it for a few days and next time I looked it was all back.

Since your cruise is imminent email Mike Moore with your details. You'll find his email address if you look for the posts about website problems.

Just call Oceania & confirm your reservations

At about 8 days out you cannot make any changes to the online account

That's what it is.

In the last week before a cruise, one cannot see or access the booking engine.

All of the reservation restrictions mention this, i.e.

"Veranda, Ocean View and Inside Staterooms may make advance Specialty Restaurant reservations at 45 days out until 7 days prior to embarkation."

Be happy, they are in the process of uploading your Onboard Account! :D

Edited by StanandJim

Called Oceania. They can confirm your reservation, but have a software problem. They say it will be fixed this week.

If I'm reading your post correctly, you are not the OP. (It's not even clear you are travel companions with the OP) Yet you appear to be saying that you -- someone who is not the OP -- was able to phone Oceania and get them to reveal information about the OP's reservation.

Assuming I've understood your post correctly, yikes!! I realize you weren't asking them to add an excursion booking or anything else that involves costs, but I'm still uncomfortable with the notion that Oceania will give out travel information to "strangers."

Edited by Pet Nit Noy

Pet Nit Noy, I have no idea what you are talking about. I could not access my reservation and called. They said it was a system wide problem. They confirmed my reservation. Don't criticize when you don't know what you are talking about.

Edited by dinosaurdem