Cruise to Nowhere??

I'm wondering if any of you have heard about a cruise to nowhere. I'm going to celebrate a "biggie" in January and our daughter said someone told her about a cruise to nowhere. Any one know of the details?? Thanks in advance.

Carol

They use to have them as others stated, but their was a change in the interpretation of a 100 year old customs law that now doesn't allow the cruise to nowhere. You can still find some 3 night cruises out of Florida that go to the Bahamas.

No, they are gone and I miss them. It was a quick "cruise fix" for those of us who work, just enough to make it through to the next "real" cruise.

Never have to use any time off for the 3 day Bahamas. Leave Friday at lunch and I'm back at work before 8 on Monday. That even worked when I lived in Orlando.

I have gone directly to work on Monday and arrived at about 11:00 a.m. I guess I could also work 3 hours on Friday, but on cruise day I don't think I could force myself into the office. My SO is retired, I am not but hope to fix that next year.