Conquest Cabin 9200

JNicho4920

I'm hoping someone can tell about Stateroom 9200 on the Conquest. I was able to book this cabin for our 2017 cruise. Has anyone stayed in this cabin and does anyone have any pictures ? It looks amazing but would like to hear from someone who has stayed it the room. Thank you for you help .

I'm sorry, you have booked yourself in my cabin.

We had it last October. It was the best room that we have had in all our cruises. We actually booked the same room on our next two Glory Cruises.

There are plenty of photos if you look on the web for Carnival Grand Scenic Oceanview.

We had four in the room, two adults two kids. Crazy amounts of room. The downside to the room was that you have to close the blinds at night when the lights are on, but you know that.

My wife also disliked that there was no real changing area. In a normal room, you can open the bathroom door and a closet door and it makes a little changing area. No luck with the layout of the giant room.

The TV is also small and a good way away from the bed. If you watch tv in your room you will notice it. Not a big deal for me.

What else can I answer for you.

We had 9201 on the Valor. We have 9201 booked on the Glory for next year. I believe the only real difference is that the couch on 9201 does not turn in to a bed. We went from that cabin to a lido balcony doing a b2b and would take the GSOV in a heartbeat.

The space and views are amazing. Traveling with more than 2 would make

One of these rooms great. I also think they could be great with young children. Lots of space to spread out and play.

Thank you for all the info...now I'm even more excited. Dec 2017 can't come soon enough. We have almost 25 people coming on the same cruise. Glad I'll have a great place to get away from it all. There are 3 people in our cabin so it sounds like we will have plenty of room. We usually have a balcony so I was a bit concerned as we are used to having that outside space but there is plenty of outside space on the ship. Thank you again and everyone have a great day :)

I'm hoping someone can tell about Stateroom 9200 on the Conquest. I was able to book this cabin for our 2017 cruise. Has anyone stayed in this cabin and does anyone have any pictures ? It looks amazing but would like to hear from someone who has stayed it the room. Thank you for you help .

Just type 9200 or 9201 in the search box

Tons of pictures.

We stayed in 9201 on the valor

Awesome cabin, You will love it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1355598&highlight=6k

Edited by Bases5

Consider yourself super lucky! We got lucky with our last cruise on the Splendor in room 9200. We had balcony rooms on our previous 2 cruises and I'd take 9200 or 9201 over a balcony room for sure. There's far more space in the room itself and the views are amazing!

I believe there are only 6 ships that have these rooms, and only 2 rooms per ship...so there are only 12 rooms in the 6K category in the whole Carnival fleet! I believe rooms 9200 can only be booked for 3 or 4 people but rooms 9201 can be booked for 2.

We loved this room so so much...that I spent hours going through every sailing over several months just to find the room available to book...and jackpot! We found one on Glory and it just so happened to be the week of our anniversary...so yes, we booked it! It was meant to be!