Connected Family Junior Suite

I am contemplating for 2017. We are 5 adults and 3 kids (11, 8, 6). I have seen a little info but would like some input by the 'been there, done thats". Can anyone give me the pros/cons of booking the 3 rooms for our group. One pro would definitely be letting the kids go to bed at an earlier time while most of the adults can go play. This coming trip (2016) we have 3 separate cabins and it would involve at least 2 adults to stay 'babysit' in the different rooms. TIA Any info will be helpful.

The Jewel and others in the Brilliance class that took the concierge lounge and made a large ov suite out of it would be an excellent suite for a family since it has bunks for four plus two bathrooms[emoji12][emoji12][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am contemplating for 2017. We are 5 adults and 3 kids (11, 8, 6). I have seen a little info but would like some input by the 'been there, done thats". Can anyone give me the pros/cons of booking the 3 rooms for our group. One pro would definitely be letting the kids go to bed at an earlier time while most of the adults can go play. This coming trip (2016) we have 3 separate cabins and it would involve at least 2 adults to stay 'babysit' in the different rooms. TIA Any info will be helpful.

oops. Sorry. Anthem OTS

Here's a You Tube video of the Connected Family JS on Quantum class. I thought you were asking about the cabins on Anthem when I read the title of the thread. I haven't stayed in this cabin configuration but did see it. Looks like it would work well for a family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQFUhfvUhLY.

That video looks like the family junior suite (ex: 8222) which only accommodates 5 people. I have seen that cabin - it's basically one big room with a master bed, sofabed for 2, and a single Pullman. It does have an additional half bath.

What you want to look closely at is the clusters of cabins like 8228, 8230, and 8232. This is a suite of rooms designed to accommodate larger groups. There is a single door entry from the hall and then individual entry to each of the three rooms. If you don't book all three rooms, you will still have keyed entry to your cabin, but the extra cabin in the cluster will be sold to someone else.

The junior suite and balcony rooms sleep 4 with a sofabed. The third cabin is a small inside with a double bed 55" wide (ok for 2 young kids) So basically you get 3 cabins, three bathrooms, and space to sleep 10 which you can allocate as you like.

Thanks Suzy, unfortunately it didn't give any info about the other 2 cabins that <supposedly> are interconnected with this for easy access.

Sorry that it doesn't show the other cabins. 138 East has described the cabin layout. Here's another link from RCI where you can see how the cabins connect. You walk in from the main hallway to a small vestibule. From there there are individual doors to each cabin (which you can then leave open making it one big cabin.) Booking all 3 cabins will sleep 8-10 guests.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/anthemoftheseas/rest-relaxation/staterooms/