NCL Dawn photos of refurb starting Jun 17!

I can't wait to see any and all of your photos of the Dawn. Would love to see if they did anything to the "new" Spinnaker Lounge to open it up and make it less dark and dreary. I love the suites built out of the original Spinnaker Lounge but really miss it's views and openness as a venue for activities, entertainment etc.

Bon Voyage!

Can you please try and get a pic of the deluxe owners suite 12002 to see if the changed out the leaky windows?

Also hotel director, please? Thanks so much!

I doubt I can get that unless I knock on their door and photo ambush theIr cabin LOL.

Hotel director. Yes. Certainly

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Fingers crossed by perhaps, the Dawn will get the first round of new upgrade for the faster satellite internet (better speed, etc. than the Breakaway) & pricing info ... target for fleetwide rollout by June, 2016 (at the mid-month mark now)

Menu for O'Sheehan's (the old Blue Lagoon ... still thinking about the Wonton soup & Singarpore rice then, LOL)

Of course, anything new & different would be of interest. TIA.

Besides the new updates could you find out who the new cruise director is. I've had Dingo Dave for the last two cruises but he's on the Spirit now. :( I'm on the August 26th sailing and can't wait to see the changes.

Have fun and enjoy your cruise, you're gonna have awesome weather.

Thank you in advance for your pictures!! We were on the Dawn last July and will be on her again this August. We cannot wait to see the changes that were made! Will appreciate anything you post, but would love to know what the new menus are like, pictures of the new Spinnaker, and of course, any info about the new Mexican restaurant would be fantastic!

Have a wonderful cruise!