Carnival Glory Dining table for 12

khsdc

We have a party of 12 and would all like to sit at the same table for dinner. Who do I try to contact to arrange this? We are 6 adults and 6 teenagers and will be on the Glory.

Thanks!!

Link all the bookings together. Either your TA or Carnival will do this. You'll need everyones booking numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If the bookings are linked together, you will be seated together. My PVP automatically linked our bookings together when we booked our cruise. You can check the confirmation email you received when you initially booked. At the bottom it will state what other booking #'s are linked to your reservation. If your bookings aren't already linked, I am sure you can just call the main 1-800 #. Not all the ships have tables big enough to seat 12. If that is the case, you will be given 2 tables next to each other.

The biggest tables only seat 10

We did a girls cruise with 11 adult women. Just contacted the maitre'd and he arranged it for us... no problem ... plenty of room... not sure about 12 though, perhaps since some are teenagers they could do it... contact the maitre'd...:)

The biggest tables only seat 10

It's ship dependent. We've had 11 on the Spirit and 13 at a 14 top on the Paradise.

There was a large party seated behind us twice in anytime dining. They pushed together a whole section of 2 and 4 tops to create enough seats. If they can accommodate in anytime I imagine fixed dining would be easier. I did notice one night the party spilt up between 2 round tables, so that may be an option too

We did this for a group of 16. Linked all the bookings and got seated at 3 different tables not close to each other, one group was in a different dining room, and even one pair got a different time. We went to the dining room as soon as we got on board and they were able to switch us around so we had 2 large tables next to each other. Check your seating assignment as soon as you get your card, then go to the dining room right away to get it fixed if it's wrong. Don't wait until supper to get changes made.

I emailed the MaitreD for our cruise on The Inspiration last week, even though I had called and was reassured our 3 cabins were linked.

We arrived to find ourselves seated at a table for 11- just as requested.

Edited by Cruznjuly