Dining package 5

ighten

Im booking this online and adding it to my reservation but Im a bit confused..

I know I have to book only the first restaurant and I see an option for date and time - but how do I know which restaurant it will be.

Im booking this online and adding it to my reservation but Im a bit confused..

I know I have to book only the first restaurant and I see an option for date and time - but how do I know which restaurant it will be.

You don't. Celebrity picks the first restaurant for you and you pick the others. If you don't want the restaurant you are assigned for your first dinner, you can change it when you get on the ship.

You don't. Celebrity picks the first restaurant for you and you pick the others. If you don't want the restaurant you are assigned for your first dinner' date=' you can change it when you get on the ship.[/b']

You probably can switch restaurant among your 5-pkg quota but likely are locked in to a first night specialty dinner. Make your other nights' reservation times early when boarding - waiting to later often means the popular 6:30pm-8pm time slots already taken (although demand varies among itineraries). You may want to 'work around' the day of 'Captains' dinner' in main dining room or a day if staying in port until late. Good Luck

You probably can switch restaurant among your 5-pkg quota but likely are locked in to a first night specialty dinner. Make your other nights' reservation times early when boarding - waiting to later often means the popular 6:30pm-8pm time slots already taken (although demand varies among itineraries). You may want to 'work around' the day of 'Captains' dinner' in main dining room or a day if staying in port until late. Good Luck

When booking a specialty restaurant package on line, they give you the option of selecting either the first or second night of the cruise to start your package. They still don't assign you to a specific restaurant when booking, however you have the option to start the package on the second night of the cruise if you don't want to go the first night.

OK thanks.. Got a bit confused over nothing I guess then. Only used to the NCL system of booking it all - restaurant and time from home but seems pretty flexible now you explain it.

I'd like to make a suggestion if you are interested. If you wait until you board and sign up for the restaurants "premier dining package" (7 nights) it's cheaper per night. When we went on the Silhouette, we ate at Qzine, Tuscan Grill, The Lawn restaurant and Murano. We went twice to Qzine, four times to Tuscan, a lunch to the Lawn, and once to Murano. It was really great! It came out to $29 each meal.

I'd like to make a suggestion if you are interested. If you wait until you board and sign up for the restaurants "premier dining package" (7 nights) it's cheaper per night. When we went on the Silhouette, we ate at Qzine, Tuscan Grill, The Lawn restaurant and Murano. We went twice to Qzine, four times to Tuscan, a lunch to the Lawn, and once to Murano. It was really great! It came out to $29 each meal.

I second that suggestion. Since you have to book the remaining restaurants onboard anyway, I would just do the whole thing while onboard when the options might be better. I know they were selling the dinners at a discount when we boarded. We did 5 specialty dinners -- and were only planning on doing one or two. We ended up getting offers throughout the cruise to return at the discounted rate ... as it was, we had had enough. Don't get me wrong, they were excellent....each and every one of them. We were just happy to not have a schedule to stick to on the days without reservations.