UDP and pay menu in the MDR

teseo

I have the old unlimited dinning package UDP for 9 days. Has anyone ever been able to use one of the days for the up charge items in the main dining room? Yes, we know, why using the MDR if we can go to the specialty restaurants? and the answers is because not everybody in the party has it but we want to spend a couple of dinners together.

I have the old unlimited dinning package UDP for 9 days. Has anyone ever been able to use one of the days for the up charge items in the main dining room?

I know that sometimes things are different once on the ship but I was told by Norwegian that the upcharge items in the main dining room are NOT covered by the UDP.

I know that sometimes things are different once on the ship but I was told by Norwegian that the upcharge items in the main dining room are NOT covered by the UDP.

That's very reasonable considering there was no MDR up charge items when the UDP was being promo'd...

Last week on Escape, I know one person was able to use a UDP credit in the MDR.

Just ask at the hostess station when you board. They will tell you right away.

Are you sure it wasn't an SDP credit? UDP is unlimited and no longer available to buy or get as a promo.