Now on Noordam - Code Red

1ANGELCAT

Angelcat,

Saw your post regarding the virus on your cruise. Glad you are ok. We are booked on the Noordam sailing July 31 from Seward to Vancouver so I called Holland America and was told they have NEVER had a norovirus breakout on an Alaska cruise. I am concerned they are not telling the truth. Any info you can offer would be appreciated.

Mommet

Edited by mommet

Angelcat,

Saw your post regarding the virus on your cruise. Glad you are ok. We are booked on the Noordam sailing July 31 from Seward to Vancouver so I called Holland America and was told they have NEVER had a norovirus breakout on an Alaska cruise. I am concerned they are not telling the truth. Any info you can offer would be appreciated.

Mommet

They might be telling the truth. Those with the symptoms had come off a land vacation and it was only people from one bus. No one on the cruise contracted the virus. Captain put code red in and kept on from Seward to Vancouver. The man who died ha a heart attack and not the virus.

Angelcat,

Thanks for the quick reply, I did research the CDC site and it listed Holland America as having very good scores and no outbreaks (as of 2016).

Thanks again.

Mommet:)