Current Breeze menu

hermitstyle

If you have it, how about a bar menu.

Mahalo

What type of bar menu? Like the regular one that's everywhere or any particular bar?

Here are the menus for day three tonight. This cruise has 3 sea days and stops in Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel if this is you're route, these will be your menus

0a7fbc73303150be5321f79f152e2dbd.jpg

3e9bc1193cb4561d82232b58588d14c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What type of bar menu? Like the regular one that's everywhere or any particular bar?

Here are the menus for day three tonight. This cruise has 3 sea days and stops in Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel if this is you're route, these will be your menus

0a7fbc73303150be5321f79f152e2dbd.jpg

3e9bc1193cb4561d82232b58588d14c8.jpg

A regular bar menu would be great.

Curious... aren't those ports in Western Caribbean? The menu says Eastern for the port of call.

Do you have the menus from 12, 13 and today?

The ships Internet has been down today and has been intermittently working. Every time I try to upload a picture, it fails. I do have them on my phone though. The menus for the 12th have already been posted

Do you have the menus from 12, 13 and today?

The ships Internet has been down today and has been intermittently working. Every time I try to upload a picture, it fails. I do have them on my phone though. The menus for the 12th have already been posted

I just realized my request could have seen pushy. I'm sorry if it came across that way. :eek: I didn't mean it too. Please spend your vacation having fun!! :)

I just realized my request could have seen pushy. I'm sorry if it came across that way. :eek: I didn't mean it too. Please spend your vacation having fun!! :)

Oh, it's not a problem. Ship Internet has just been wonky. I didn't even think that post went though lol

Here is the 13th:

6b7c46cb21c5a27d5f8e0ac2c5d2ea89.jpg

bebfbb606b689ee15e0f8f3005b6a645.jpg

14th:

af79c9d488ef0e0afc513b8ca27af0e8.jpgb047ab76fa7aa46a022d38717d521f3b.jpg

Thank you so much for posting these menus. These menus looked like they have been tweaked a little bit from previous American table menus and appear better. I will be sailing on the splendor in September and know they just switched to American table. I just hope their menus are these as they did look better than the American table I had last September on the freedom.