High Tea at Bermuda Perfumery

LCfromFL

Hi Everyone -

We thoroughly enjoyed our cruise to Bermuda aboard the beautiful NCL Breakaway! Since this was our first trip to Bermuda, I did quite a bit of research on places to go and things to do...but somehow I missed the important fact that reservations would be needed for high tea at Sweet P's in the Bermuda Perfumery! :eek:

So Wednesday, our first day in port, my DH and my SIL took the ferry to St Georges and made our way through the beautiful town to the Bermuda Perfumery...where we learned that we needed reservations! :eek:

The gracious hostess was very, very sweet and was able to accommodate us after a very short wait. High tea in their gardens was beautiful. The sandwiches and little cakes were delicious and the setting was simply perfect.

So if you are interested in doing high tea there, here is the information on how to make your reservations:

http://www.lilibermuda.com/pages/afternoon-high-tea

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Everyone -

We thoroughly enjoyed our cruise to Bermuda aboard the beautiful NCL Breakaway! Since this was our first trip to Bermuda, I did quite a bit of research on places to go and things to do...but somehow I missed the important fact that reservations would be needed for high tea at Sweet P's in the Bermuda Perfumery! :eek:

So Wednesday, our first day in port, my DH and my SIL took the ferry to St Georges and made our way through the beautiful town to the Bermuda Perfumery...where we learned that we needed reservations! :eek:

The gracious hostess was very, very sweet and was able to accommodate us after a very short wait. High tea in their gardens was beautiful. The sandwiches and little cakes were delicious and the setting was simply perfect.

So if you are interested in doing high tea there, here is the information on how to make your reservations:

http://www.lilibermuda.com/pages/afternoon-high-tea

Enjoy!

We had not made reservations either. Did it on the spur of the moment and were accommodated in their garden outside. It was really nice!