Shuttle to Pier 91 in Seattle

GMECruiser

We will be staying downtown Seattle pre cruise. WHat are your recommendations for transportation to the ship (Pier 91). THere are four of us with lots of luggage. THe hotel we are staying does not have a shuttle to the pier. Also what is the earliest time we could board?

THank you!

if it has to be a shuttle, look at http://www.shuttleexpress.com

A metered cab (prius)will be about $20 but you would need 2 cars. A minivan will be a few bucks more; you'll need to request it.

Or price a flat rate cab company http://www.flatrateforhire.com Again you need to request a minivan.

Or use uber for the best rate.

We are planning to walk off the ship, are there plenty of cabs at the pier?

Yes there will be a lot of cabs just waiting for you. Straight out the front of the terminal across the drive and a little to the left, can't miss them.

Which cruise line? Must be Princess or HAL if you are at Pier 91 on a Saturday, but it could vary by each line.

On Princess, they start boarding around 11:30 for those with priority boarding. If you aren't in a priority group (platinum, elite, suite) then it would be closer to noon before you got on, depending on how many people were there ahead of you.

I can't comment on HAL because I haven't done it yet. 26 days....

I'm on HAL. Not priority boarding. In a Signature Suite.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

You should be on by noon or a very few minutes after if you are in line when the terminal opens at 10:30 AM. Of course you can turn in your luggage earlier with the curbside porters.

HAL boards at 11:30 AM with handicapped and Neptune Suites first. Our experience is that there is at most 100 Neptune Suite Guests and at most 20 handicapped waiting to board at 11:30 AM.

What time would you recommend getting to Pier 91 on a Saturday? If I get there by 10:30 am when could I expect to be on the ship vs getting there at noon?

There is no need to be there that early. We requested an uber at 10:30 from downtown, made it to the pier right at 11. We breezed right through check in and were seated in the waiting area by 11:15. First group boarded at 11:30. We were called and on board by 11:45 and by noon we were seated for lunch.

There is no need to be there that early. We requested an uber at 10:30 from downtown, made it to the pier right at 11. We breezed right through check in and were seated in the waiting area by 11:15. First group boarded at 11:30. We were called and on board by 11:45 and by noon we were seated for lunch.

Perfect! I didn't know if there was a rush early or not. Sounds like not. Thanks.