Celebrity Summit: Spa question

SeaWatch

What you are explaining is in the Persian Garden. It is free for AquaClass but daily fee for others. Often on the first day there is a promotion of about 150 dollars for 2 for the complete cruise.

They are in fact heated benches. Not as glorious as the loungers on S-class ships but they're also not as crowded. I don't know that I'd pay extra to use the Persian Gardens on an M-class ship but when I'm sailing in Aqua Class, I visit almost daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The Persian Garden on Summit is very different than one found on an S-Class ship. It is a completely enclosed, darkly lit, small area off of the main spa area. It.contains a heated tile half round bench on one side of a round space. Opposite the bench are a Turkish shower room, a Sahara dry heat room, and two rain shower stalls. Opposite the showers is an small aromatic steam room big enough for 2or 3 persons. There is also a Swedish dry sauna with ocean views in the men's locker room that is nice, but is not a part of the Persian Gardens. This sauna is open to all passengers.

I enjoyed my time there, but it is not the same type of experience as on the S-Class ships. Happy Cruising! Bob and Linda

We got the passes to the thermal suite on the Summit. The cost was $79 pp for the week. While they don't have the heated tile individual loungers, the curved bench was heated, and there was a foot rest. It was never crowded. I can't remember what time it opened, but I believe it closed at 8 pm.

The spa services were very nice. Expensive, but nice. As the week went on the prices did come down.

Edited by Rosethorn40