11 Days till Vacation begins!!!!!!

My sister and I will be leaving in 12 days on Oasis of the Seas!!! (11 days till we are in FLL so if I'm not working, that's when it starts :D).

We are in cabin 10100. The very front of the ship in an oceanview. I believe it will be a panoramic window but no one has confirmed that suspicion.

We are doing the 830 pm dining. Our excursions are as follows...

1. Bahamas --> Sea Lion swim

2. St Kitts --> ATVing

3. St Thomas --> Turtle Cove Snorkeling

4. FLL (day of arrival back to port) --> Airboat through Everglades.

This is our first time on a ship of this caliber. I was on Grandeur of the Seas in April and found it a little too small for a 10 day cruise. The crowd was of the older variety. (I am 26 my sister 21). We are not "partiers" but we do like to have fun at night.

Has anyone ever been in 10100?

Have your done the above excursions? How did you like them?

Any tips for the cruise? The ship?

Thank you!

Tip? Make sure you have to time to relax!

Glad you decided not to to the Atlantis excursion while on Oasis. Is your Turtle Cove, Snorkeling excursion in St Thomas through the cruise line?

Tip? Make sure you have to time to relax!

Glad you decided not to to the Atlantis excursion while on Oasis. Is your Turtle Cove, Snorkeling excursion in St Thomas through the cruise line?

We really wanted to do Atlantis but it made no sense especially for the price tag associated. Maybe next time.

The Turtle Cove and ATV's I unfortunately had to book outside of the cruise line. They both were not offered through RCCL. I have never booked outside of the cruise line but hope it goes food.

Relaxing is easy once I'm there. For now though, my mind is going 100mph of everything that needs to get done. [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just enjoy...There are plenty of things to do for non-partiers who enjoy nightlife.

Don't try to spend time at every corner and venue on the ship -- I have found that it is much too large for that (I have been on Allure and Oasis and have yet to go on the Rising Tide Bar, Zip Line, or Rock Wall.

I usually scope out all the places the first two days and settle on a few areas that I like -- because every cruise and crowd is different, I have found that no two venues are alike and the same venue is different from one cruise to the next.

Edited by KGSB11

Just enjoy...There are plenty of things to do for non-partiers who enjoy nightlife.

Don't try to spend time at every corner and venue on the ship -- I have found that it is much too large for that (I have been on Allure and Oasis and have yet to go on the Rising Tide Bar, Zip Line, or Rock Wall.

I usually scope out all the places the first two days and settle on a few areas that I like -- because every cruise and crowd is different, I have found that no two venues are alike and the same venue is different from one cruise to the next.

With regard to the Oasis class, and sometimes other ships, my motto is, "Don't try to do it all, they do let you come back again. "

Yeah I need to slow myself down. I have mild OCD so planning and timing everything makes my anxiety go crazy. Realizing I won't be able to see everything now is better than on the ship.

Stayed in 10102 a few years ago. Absolutely loved it. You have a large window and a lot of open space. We used it for storing suitcases and shoes.

I put some pics here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=40859883&postcount=17

Thank you! Debating whether to open and see now or let it be a surprise lol!