Change Decks? (Apparently I'm an idiot)

I'm doing a booking on the NCL site (Epic specifically), I choose a Stateroom Option (B6 - Large Balcony) which has cabins in that category on multiple decks. It gives me a list of cabins to choose from, but all of them are on Deck 12.

I can't figure out how to change to a different deck. And I'm afraid I will look like and idiot after you all tell me how simple it is.

(It's for a February 2018 cruise, so it's not a sold out issue)

Can anyone advise?

I don,t know how you can change that either. [emoji33]

I email my PCC and give her 5 staterooms I want to book, nr 1 is the

one I want the most etc.

Most of the time one of them is available. And for 2018 I guess your nr 1 will still be free.

There use to be a window that you could enter a cabin number and it would tell you if avail. But that seems to be gone.

I know onour Med booking there is one hot after cabin that wasn't showing on the list so i called at it was available so we grabbed it.

I had the same problem when I went to book my cruise for next year, Escape, solo rooms. Three decks, and I wanted deck 11, but it would only give me deck 12! Most annoying; however...when I called, I got the most helpful NCL rep, who got me my room, and preferred deck, plus a couple of other little bonuses;). So glad I called afterall. :)

When you get to the page which shows the available cabins, either copy or write them down for reference. At the bottom of the deck plan for the deck shown, there is a button "View Deck Plans". A pop up will give you the choice of looking at the decks.

1128583727_Screenshot(239).jpg.559a101c7a4d8bf89b841462f243dde9.jpg

140638255_Screenshot(240).jpg.2143eddd62cfcaed10a7efa1265ffb1c.jpg

Edited by pizzalady1