Carnival Loyalty points

Ecuador

Does anyone know if Carnival cruise line recognises P & O peninsular tiers? I have read of other cruisers traveling with Princess and they have been allocated a higher tier because of past P & O points. As the cruise lines are all under the same banner, just wondered.

Does anyone know if Carnival cruise line recognises P & O peninsular tiers? I have read of other cruisers traveling with Princess and they have been allocated a higher tier because of past P & O points. As the cruise lines are all under the same banner, just wondered.

P and O points count towards Princess, it does not work the other way.

Never set foot on a princess ship, but we are elite in their loyalty programme.

Carnival Cruise Lines do not recognise P&O loyalty points. The only line that recognises P&O points is Princess, due to the fact that historically Princess was owned by P&O. However, P&O no longer recognise Princess points.

Brian

Carnival Cruise Lines do not recognise P&O loyalty points. The only line that recognises P&O points is Princess, due to the fact that historically Princess was owned by P&O. However, P&O no longer recognise Princess points.

Brian

Holland America recognise P&O loyalty points. We have booked a HAL cruise in Sept and they contacted us to say we could apply for any other Carnival line points to be counted towards their loyalty scheme, see message below. They have also creditted my account with the Carnival shareholder benefit.

"If you have sailed with another cruise line under the Carnival umbrella i.e. P&O or Princess then please send us your loyalty numbers and we can put you down as our 1st level of loyalty for Holland America Line."

Holland America recognise P&O loyalty points. We have booked a HAL cruise in Sept and they contacted us to say we could apply for any other Carnival line points to be counted towards their loyalty scheme, see message below. They have also creditted my account with the Carnival shareholder benefit.

"If you have sailed with another cruise line under the Carnival umbrella i.e. P&O or Princess then please send us your loyalty numbers and we can put you down as our 1st level of loyalty for Holland America Line."

Hello

Very interesting we have done 2HAL cruises and been told our P&O and Princess loyalty do not count .Got our shareholder benefit .must contact them as we have taken out a future cruise credit on our last cruise .