I still want to book Yacht Club

mafig

We are loyal NCL suite cruisers and are going to be pulling the trigger soon for MSC Divina Yacht Club. Wanting to sail late October or early November 2017 out of Miami. We want an entry level suite and are needing suggestions for Y1 suite numbers from those who have sailed before. We don't mind having to walk a distance or go up and down stairs. I've read there maybe some suites that do not have glass on the bottom half of the balcony and instead have steel. Is this true?

We are looking for a suite that will not be near a door which will be slamming shut at all hours of the night, a balcony that is glass on the bottom half and one that is insulated from noise from a common space/bar/club/restaurant/etc above and below. Is port or starboard preferable? Many of our cruises have been aft and we love to sit and enjoy the view and sounds of the wake. We know this will not be an option for us and will need to make new cruise traditions.

You are the experts, help us become ex-NCL suite cruisers and professional MSC Yacht Club cruisers!!!

Hi Cindy, we met you guys in the Haven on the Pearl a few years back. We recently sailed MSC for the first time on the Divina in a YC3 suite and fell in love with MSC. After our already booked Getaway Haven cruise this Oct., we may never go back to NCL. In fact, we just booked a YC1 on the Divina for Oct. 2017. We chose the Port side on deck 16 for our next trip, 16009 because of the itinerary and the position of the sun. You can't go wrong with any of the YC suites, the two YC3's are fantastic but book fast. Deck 16 is convenient as the lounge is one deck below and the pool deck is above. We had 16008 last time and had no noise at all. Friends we met had a port side YC1 and had no complaints.

We almost always use a TA. I initially booked the Davina YC by phone with MSC. The wait times we ridiculous. I transferred the booking to my usual TA. That was another adventure.

I later booked the Seaside using my TA, a much better experience.

As a long time NCL Suite/ Haven cruise I had to give the YC a try. Cant beat the price and the amenities.

What country you are calling from? I call USA never had a problem with waiting time plus you can chat online