Questions about Brewer's Bay

c-leg5

Interested in going to Brewer's Bay and have some questions.

I am a little confused about transport. I read if you take a taxi it is best to ask the driver to return as there aren't always taxis waiting? I thought the open air safari taxis also stopped there? Do you pay them for a round trip and do they come round on a regular basis, or do you pay them each way?

I read Nicole's is the only beach bar and doesn't open until noon, and maybe not at all on Monday's? If they are not open can we still get a lounger? Do we need to take drinks (water\beer) with us from the port if arriving prior to noon?

Interested in going to Brewer's Bay and have some questions.

I am a little confused about transport. I read if you take a taxi it is best to ask the driver to return as there aren't always taxis waiting? I thought the open air safari taxis also stopped there? Do you pay them for a round trip and do they come round on a regular basis, or do you pay them each way?

I read Nicole's is the only beach bar and doesn't open until noon, and maybe not at all on Monday's? If they are not open can we still get a lounger? Do we need to take drinks (water\beer) with us from the port if arriving prior to noon?

Can anyone answer these questions for me please?

Edited by c-leg5