Where do you inform Carnival of a celebration of something for your cruise?

I hate to be pessimistic, but if Carnival has actually started giving something of value (i saw a post about wine coupons?) then let's just say there is going to be a lot more singing in the dining room :D

This was discussed a few months ago. It's a random thing and gifts are not given to every person that has it listed that they are celebrating something.

Ok, this is what you do. On the Carnival website go into your Cruise Manager, then select the tab of the cruise in question (if you have more than one booked). Click on Cruise Detail. Click on the tab that says "My Guests". Here you will find all the names associated with the booking. Under the email of each guest there is a "Modify" link. Click on this link and you will see that person's information, along with sections on "Medical Advisories" and "Special Occasions". Under "Special Occasions" you can select "Anniversary", "Birthday", or "Honeymoon".

Hope this helps.

Thanks! I did it how you said and got our anniversary entered. Will they know we are celebrating our 25th on this cruise even though the actual anniversary is in August and we cruise in January?

Thanks! I did it how you said and got our anniversary entered. Will they know we are celebrating our 25th on this cruise even though the actual anniversary is in August and we cruise in January?

They have no way of knowing or verifying when your anniversary really is. They do know when your birthday is however.

i don't think you even have to ask if it is close to your birthday.... but a wedding anniversary would be something you have to add as this is not in your profile :)

I think so. But we always celebrate either anniversary in may or husbands birthday in June. Most times I order a cake to be delivered to the mdr.