Vision to Galveston

It has been posted here, that the Vision will be in GVS Oct 2017. It has also been posted that she will sail to Havana. Also that the Liberty will remain. Now can GVS support two Royal ships plus the Carnival's? Isn't it fun to speculate?

as someone who lives within driving distance of port of galveston, i am thrilled to have an option for a long weekend cruise other than carnival.

:) :)

Hopefully she'll stay a while.

Edited by pspercy

Not only is Vision coming to Galveston, but Disney will be there at the same time, There's also been talk that Princess wants back in since moving to Houston didn't work out. Galveston is about to get even busier.

Here my take. For what it's worth. I like the fact that Galveston is getting busier. We have cruised out of it twice and will cruise again in fall 2017. We loved the Vision. Great ship and really good service. My concern is the itinerary choses from this port. From Galveston your choice of ports are limited. Opening Cuba would be good but, distance is a factor on a 7 night cruise. Smaller ships are great for port intensive cruises, because they can't compete with the mega ships. Again, I love the Vision. Just not sure if it fits the area. Regards, John