Shareholder's Credit

If you go on a 14 land/cruise package (seven days each) do you get the onboard credit for the 14 days or only the 7 days at sea. I would think the 14 day credit would kick in but one never knows!

If you go on a 14 land/cruise package (seven days each) do you get the onboard credit for the 14 days or only the 7 days at sea. I would think the 14 day credit would kick in but one never knows!

I believe we received the 14 day credits for the full land/cruise as it was all one booking through HAL. Enjoy!

We are shareholders and was under the assumption you get $250.00. Credit for any cruise. If I'm wrong, please let me know as we have a 23 day cruise coming up and only got $250.00

The $250 is only for cruises of 14 days or longer, $100 for 7-13 days and $50 for 6 days or fewer.

We are shareholders and was under the assumption you get $250.00. Credit for any cruise. If I'm wrong, please let me know as we have a 23 day cruise coming up and only got $250.00

The OP was about a typical cruisetour (Alaska) that combines both land portion and sea (cruise) days.

As already noted, cruise-only itineraries receive shareholder OBC based on a sliding scale that is spelled out on the CarnivalCorp.com website. ($250 is the max. shareholder credit, regardless of days sailed)

As someone else said, $250 is the max. For the investment I made in 100 shares, it has been the best one I've made. Getting ready to file for another $250....and only spent $3500 on the 100 shares when I bought them a few years ago. Glad they've gone up, but not selling!

Thanks everyone for your notes. I wanted to come back and let you know that I did indeed receive OBC of $250. It is a fourteen day cruise/land tour of Alaska with only a 7 night cruise portion. So, land portions are indeed included in the calculation for the OBC shareholder's credit although I am told it is only able be spent on the ship which makes sense to me.