Hair syling question

Kevin308

Ok need some help ladies. I know my wife wants to get here hair style form formal night. It shows two options 1)HAIR UPSTYLE WITH STYLE DRY (MEDIUM HAIR) 2)SHAMPOO AND STYLE DRY (MEDIUM HAIR)

Option one cost more but shows a shorter time. What am I missing. What is the difference in the two. I know the actually price may cost more on this ship once you consult I am fine with that. I just want to know which to get her. I want to get her place set up know so she can still get the time she wants.

I reckon the former is a fancier styling with some shape to it. That's what my wife's has looked like on those occasions where she's got an "up-do". Probably involves a cubic yard of hair spray and a bunch of pins that you'll be finding in bed for the rest of the cruise.

The latter is a wash and dry with just a normal style, like a style she'd normally have for a night out. Seems good as she gets a shampoo and that whole scalp massage thing they do out of the deal.

But I'm a guy and these are just from my experience listening to women. Those options make me happy I just gotta ask for a number 2 back and sides when I get my hair cut :D.

Can't you just ask your wife? Or is it a surprise? Might as well get what she'd prefer I think.

My daughter was charged $85 for an evening do with her "long hair." Extra charge for long hair, which was midback for her. She didn't expect that. Another lady I met was charged extra for long hair, and her hair actually just went to her shoulders. Best to clarify what they are going to charge you for before they start.

My daughter was charged $85 for an evening do with her "long hair." Extra charge for long hair, which was midback for her. She didn't expect that. Another lady I met was charged extra for long hair, and her hair actually just went to her shoulders. Best to clarify what they are going to charge you for before they start.

Most salons charge based on length of hair. Shoulder length is usually considered long, so mid- back is definitely extra long, but length can be subjective. I agree that one should determine the price before the service is rendered

It sounds to me that the first option which mentions "upstyle" is where they might do some type of bun or something. Does your wife want an upstyle or just a regular styling? I think I'd ask her what type of style she's looking for.

I just got her the upstyle. I figure since it states you have to do a consultation to confirm price she can work all that out with them. I was more worried about times filling up. Which they were.