Cruise Planner - My Calendar problem?

abo

I'm on Harmony 21st August cruise and have booked a number of meals, flow rider lessons and Escape the Rubicon. These were all booked several weeks ago and I have emails to confirm each booking and they were showing in the My Calendar section after I booked.

I have just gone into My Calendar to check a couple of timings and no bookings at all are showing - meals, flowrider, rubicon, all gone. Has anyone else seen this - is it a known 'feature' or does it mean I have a problem with my bookings? No refunds for the paid for items have been received and I haven't cancelled anything. Any ideas??

Thanks.

Ive just checked my Calender and its totally blank now as well ! Totally useless Royal Caribbean site. A huge company like that having such an antiquated web site with loads of errors and mistakes. I'll wait and see if it comes back as it looks like a global type problem

I went back and tried to add something " free" like my time dining ( which ive booked for every day) . The message came up that this is booked for every day - so the computer clearly knows there are bookings - they are just not showing up in " my calender "

It has been mentioned on some threads - this one for example http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2374681 that Harmony is overbooked in August and September and that some people are being asked to move

Whether this is true or still a rumour is unsure as no-one has been on this board to confirm whether it has actually happened to them.

However, this may explain the problem with bookings

I went back and tried to add something " free" like my time dining ( which ive booked for every day) . The message came up that this is booked for every day - so the computer clearly knows there are bookings - they are just not showing up in " my calender "

Thanks for taking a look. I'm getting the same thing so I suppose I should take some comfort that it's not just me! Think I'll leave it a day or two and see if it sorts itself out and if not give C&A a call at the end of the week.

It has been mentioned on some threads - this one for example http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2374681 that Harmony is overbooked in August and September and that some people are being asked to move

Whether this is true or still a rumour is unsure as no-one has been on this board to confirm whether it has actually happened to them.

Im on Navigator not Harmony and nothing on that thread mentions calenders going blank.

I was responding to the OP :)

Thank you :) Im on the Navigator, the OP is on Harmony and we both have the same My Calender issues, so by default, its not a case of 'overbooking'. I know this as my cruise has numerous staterooms available for booking. I think its a website issue

I've gotta feeling this may be affecting a lot more people. I'm on the Anthem in November. My calendar was fine last night as I just booked North Star reservations.

As of this morning my Cruise Calendar is blank. My 'order history' is also blank, and we've got 10 dining reservations, excursions, drink packages etc ... currently nothing showing.

Sounds like it may be a system wide issue?

Another RUMOR goes viral.

I'm on Harmony 21st August cruise and have booked a number of meals, flow rider lessons and Escape the Rubicon. These were all booked several weeks ago and I have emails to confirm each booking and they were showing in the My Calendar section after I booked.

I have just gone into My Calendar to check a couple of timings and no bookings at all are showing - meals, flowrider, rubicon, all gone. Has anyone else seen this - is it a known 'feature' or does it mean I have a problem with my bookings? No refunds for the paid for items have been received and I haven't cancelled anything. Any ideas??

Thanks.

hi abo - im sorry i cant help with your post - but im interested in the activites you are looking at as we are on same cruise - my husband plans to book a flowrider lesson and wants us to go to escape the rubicon - when had you planned to do these?

not long to go now!!

Another RUMOR goes viral.

I did mention it may be a RUMOUR - and would hardly call a mention of it on here as 'going viral'. Only trying to help the OP, and before many others posted that the same was happening to them and thus it seems to be an IT problem :)

hi abo - im sorry i cant help with your post - but im interested in the activites you are looking at as we are on same cruise - my husband plans to book a flowrider lesson and wants us to go to escape the rubicon - when had you planned to do these?

not long to go now!!

I've booked the Flowrider lesson for my three children (20, 17 and 15) on the first day, around 6:30 pm I think. Thought doing it early in the cruise would mean that they get the most out of the lesson.

We booked to Rubicon for the last day (sea day) I think for around 11:00 am.

Can't wait now!

On Anthem in August, mine is also blank, was there last night. It does show a count in the countdown to cruises page, just nothing shows up in calendar. Glad it isn't just me and appears to be a general system issue.

List.jpg.232b623fe64045f7edcb4c1cf6bcd223.jpg

I've got a "Reservations using our cruise planner are currently unavailable. Please try again later" message on my bookings.

Seems to be intentional maintenance they're doing

Yes, looks like they've brought the cruise planner site down now - hopefully to fix the issue, not lose all our reservations!

I did mention it may be a RUMOUR - and would hardly call a mention of it on here as 'going viral'. Only trying to help the OP, and before many others posted that the same was happening to them and thus it seems to be an IT problem :)

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it's a duck.

I believe the online system is now working so had nothing to do with any possible rumor of overbooking any cruise ship.