bogo 2 night dinner package harmony of the sea, who used this on wonderland 150 cnt

hello who has been on the harmony of the seas as of late that had buy one get one free and used it the wonderland ? 150 central, i asked 100 rep at royal no one seems to know their stuff there , i bought it 100.00 latter if we cannot use in wonderland then we will cancel it please help, and did anyone do chef table on harmony again am told not available yet some say it is?

If you have purchased one of Royal's standard dining packages, Wonderland is included, but only once per package without paying extra. 150 CP is also included. Chef's Table is not included.

hi again, our is the bogo 2 night package is wonderland included?

We were on Harmony 2 weeks ago and yes, we did use our D+ BOGO in Wonderland. Not sure about 150 CP as we went there on our last night and had already used our other BOGO at Chops on the first night. There was however no Chefs Table when we were on. The ship is fabulous.

Edited by Pencruise

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Related question to these packages, where do we go when we board to check and adjust the restaurants? I've seen Chops mentioned but wasnt sure if it was any restaurant that can tweak? Thanks!!

You should be able to go to any specialty restaurant, but I'd go to one that you would like to dine in.

We will be on the Harmony of the Seas in March. Do you book the BOGO before you board or once you are on board? We were on Oasis this past March and I don't remember that being offered. Is this something new and what does it cost for this deal? Thank you in advance