What's on Your Carnival Bucket List?

winddawn

To cruise as many days as possible!!! Im easy to please :D

But i would love to do a crusie to Bermuda, Hawaii, Bahamas, southern Caribbean

Bermuda seems to be a popular choice! I think I'd like to cruise to Bermuda too, but don't think I'd like staying there on a ship more than a day.

So what Carnival itinerary/port/excursion/experience is on your bucket list that you want to do? And what is so special about it that it deserves to be on your bucket list?

Only thing on my cruise bucket list is to be buried at sea from a cruise ship. My wife and I have been talking to our kids about this. They know that after we pass they are to schedule a cruise for them and their families out of the life insurance and have our ashes scattered at sea. Not sure which ocean or sea yet as we are still cruising and deciding which is our favorite. So far our preference would be on an Alaska cruise. ( may or may not be on Carnival)

Edited by 65stang

I crossed one of my cruising bucket list items off on my cruise last month--the Explorer excursion in Alaska. It was my third Alaska cruise, but my first opportunity to experience the Explorer catamaran excursion. And it was fantastic!

So what Carnival itinerary/port/excursion/experience is on your bucket list that you want to do? And what is so special about it that it deserves to be on your bucket list?

Alaska is on my bucket list. I've been to 49 of the 50 states. Alaska is the only one I haven't been to yet. However, we like to cruise in January to get away from Michigan winters & we can't cruise to Alaska in January! lol

Wow - I hope you can come up with a few more to put on the list before that one :-)

That is just the literal bucket list. Before then I just want to cruise! I don't really care where just that I'm cruising. As I said though part of that is we need to decide which ocean or sea is our favorite to be scattered in. So here is to many more cruises to many more ports!