Boarding

We are in a JR suite on Liberty, cruising with another couple that are in balcony cabin. Can they board with us on priority boarding, our reservations are linked. Thanks for the ifo:)

This varies...but it's one of the reasons the priority line's are becoming longer.

We are in a JR suite on Liberty, cruising with another couple that are in balcony cabin. Can they board with us on priority boarding, our reservations are linked. Thanks for the ifo:)

If you are there at the same time and get in the line at the same time , I have never seen anyone say anything. Go for it. All they can say is please go to another line.

I don't know about other ports, but in Baltimore JS are no longer in a special line with the suites and Pinnacle. Use to be, but not now. But, that just may be in Baltimore. Can't speak for other ports.

I would try to bring them along with you, but I guess it depends on the person in charge. And usually the reservations being linked are for dining purposes only.

Gwen :)

no. if you wish to board together you must wait until THEIR number is called.

you will be allowed to check in together but not board when the suites are called as they are not in a suite.

When we were on the Liberty with DIL and grandkids we were going to split up since we are D Plus and they are gold but we were told we could all go in the D line. Could have been there wasn't much difference in the lines at the time.