Do you ever book with an early saver rate?

Carleeb12

Is the early saver last chance rate usually higher or lower than the regular ES rate?

Not sure if true for everyone

But for our last 2 cruises it was higher than what we had already paid

I unfortunately, didn't book Early Saver, so no price guarantee. I just looked online, and it looks like the prices are now $80 cheaper per person (there are 9 in our group), plus $50 per stateroom (4 staterooms are booked). Our TA talked us out of ES, because of the non-refundable deposits.

Since there is such a large group of us, getting everyone together to figure out what we want to do is a logistical nightmare. But we shall see. $720 more is a LOT, not to mention $200 in obc.

You need to ask your TA to change the rate code on your reservation! If the $200 OBC promotion is $80 cheaper, she can switch it, but keep in mind you have to pay cruise in FULL immediately! I am sailing in January 2017 and just did the same thing yesterday for ours. Paid in full and got the $200 OBC and saved $$

I unfortunately, didn't book Early Saver, so no price guarantee. I just looked online, and it looks like the prices are now $80 cheaper per person (there are 9 in our group), plus $50 per stateroom (4 staterooms are booked). Our TA talked us out of ES, because of the non-refundable deposits.

Since there is such a large group of us, getting everyone together to figure out what we want to do is a logistical nightmare. But we shall see. $720 more is a LOT, not to mention $200 in obc.

you can still get price drops until the final payment date if not booked ES.

Bill