Grand Cayman Recommendations Please!

CruiseLover4123

My husband and I (ages 59 and 53) will be on Grand Cayman for 1 day through a Royal Caribbean cruise. We would like to do the Sting Rays, Star Fish place and maybe jet skiing or dolphin experience. I'm hesitant to book excursions through the cruise ship because I've found you can typically get better deals going direct.

I would really appreciate any recommendations on which would be the best tours and the related vendors.

Thank you so much!!!

CruiseLover4123 :)

Comparisons of the various Stingray City excursions can be found here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2356048

I think only one, through Nativeway, includes a stop at Starfish Point.

The one through Fat Fish takes you to Stingray City via jetskis.

I doubt any add on the dolphin experience as a standard item, that's usually paired with the turtle farm, but you could contact them and ask.

There's two, Dolphin Discovery across the road from the turtle farm, and Dolphin Cove which is the one I've seen paired with a Stingray City trip when I've seen it. I've never been to either, so I have no idea which is better.

There's two, Dolphin Discovery across the road from the turtle farm, and Dolphin Cove which is the one I've seen paired with a Stingray City trip when I've seen it. I've never been to either, so I have no idea which is better.

The one at Dolphin Cove is not that good. Pretty much a waste of time. I would not recommend this one.

Our last trip to Stingray City involved going through an area where dolphins and manatees are spotted. Although you can't swim with them, it made for a wonderful day seeing them in their natural habitat. I have a full review of our stingray city day in my signature line and there's TONS of pictures. We've done it twice now and the second one is the best. :)