Divina Yacht Club Questions

texanaust

Is it preferable to take a stateroom on Level 15 or 16? Specifically the cabins from 28-30 (ie the wider ones). Does the Yacht Club have free internet anywhere?

Has anyone posted menus of Le Muse and is there a link? Is the free MSC Black meal at one of the specialty restaurants better than a meal at Le Muse? Thanks in advance!

In my two times in the YC on the Divina, we did one on 15 and one on 16. We felt it did not matter on the floor. No free internet anywhere on the ship. However, you can use the MSC web app to IM people on the boat for free. The web app is slow but free to use on the wifi. The free MSC Black meals are a set menu at either Eatly Steakhouse or Galaxy. I have seen a few posts of the menu's for Le Muse in this board, a search should provide the links you are looking for. Le Muse is heavy on seafood dishes most nights. Better or not is very subjective.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DH and I have eaten in both Galaxy and Eataly. We preferred Galaxy.

The Black Card 'free' meal is a 'taster' one. However, I didn't care for some of the items on the Galaxy menu and I was allowed to order from the main one. And, yes, the food was much better than Le Muse.

The larger, square cabins are great if you can grab one BUT your taking a chance. These are actually designated family cabins. If there are only 2 of you you might get one but if a 2+ book you could be booted out of that cabin to a regular one.

If you know what's up and take that chance that's up to you.

No free WiFi. There are several threads with menu's from Le Muse, I actually posted a couple.

The larger, square cabins are great if you can grab one BUT your taking a chance. These are actually designated family cabins. If there are only 2 of you you might get one but if a 2+ book you could be booted out of that cabin to a regular one.

If you know what's up and take that chance that's up to you.

No free WiFi. There are several threads with menu's from Le Muse, I actually posted a couple.

We are a family of three and those are the only staterooms we can pick! Are all the cabins on floors 15 & 16 within the confines of the Yacht Club or do you have enter the area via the front entrance for some of them?

We are a family of three and those are the only staterooms we can pick! Are all the cabins on floors 15 & 16 within the confines of the Yacht Club or do you have enter the area via the front entrance for some of them?

You certainly won't be moved, so. Yes, the cabins on both decks are confined to the enclave. The only time you need to leave the YC area is for dining in the dedicated restaurant - on Fantasia class ships (including Divina) that is. The new builds will have the restaurant situated within the enclave, thus you'll never have to leave unless you want attend shows in the theatre or if you want to just explore the rest of the ship or hang out in the bars where the entertainment is at (though drinks aren't included outside YC).

Yes Texan,,all Yacht Club staterooms on deck 15 and deck 16 are within the confines of the Yacht Club,,:D

Silly question, but can you exit the Yacht Club from decks 15,16 and 18? Or is there only one way in and out?

Thanks!!

Not silly at all when you've no idea of the YC layout. There are a couple of exits on deck 15 which lead to the general ships elevators - one on port and the other on starboard side. You need to insert your clubcard into a slot on the wall for re-entry. There is also an elevator that brings you down to the Spa on deck 14 which you could also use as an exit, though you'd have to go through the Spa so it wouldn't be very convenient. I can't remember if the YC enclave elevator on deck 18 only brings you to decks 16 & 15 where you'd alight and exit YC for the other elevators.

Edited by Beamafar

Not silly at all when you've no idea of the YC layout. There are a couple of exits on deck 15 which lead to the general ships elevators - one on port and the other on starboard side. You need to insert your clubcard into a slot on the wall for re-entry. There is also an elevator that brings you down to the Spa on deck 14 which you could also use as an exit, though you'd have to go through the Spa so it wouldn't be very convenient. I can't remember if the YC enclave elevator on deck 18 only brings you to decks 16 & 15 where you'd alight and exit YC for the other elevators.

Great! Thanks for the info!! We can't wait!

You can also exit the YC on deck 18. From one pool, walk toward the aft of the ship (either port or starboard). You will see two entry doors in the center of the ship just before you get to the gated area. There are elevators there. We used them often to go to deck 15 in our pool attire, but they go all the way to deck 4.

Edited by BermudaBound2014